Title: Global Compensation Manager
Department: Human Resources Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer Status: Full-Time Regular Location: New York
Work in close collaboration with the Chief Human Resources Officer in managing global Human Resources processes as well as regional Human Resources functions overseen by New York Headquarters.
- Monitor and analyze JDC’s global salary structure including internal compensation by accessing market data and surveys across different geographies.
- Develop and deliver global employee policies including case analysis and follow up.
- Design HR procedures and guidelines, monitor and update regional handbooks ensuring consistency with headquarters policies.
- Generate and update materials and guidelines for special HR projects such as on-boarding, compliance policy training, etc.
- Lead the development of HRIS/ global database and interface with field offices, generate and analyze workforce reports
- Further develop and deliver guidelines and procedures for implementation of global employee performance reviews.
- Frame, review and following up on discrete contractual changes of overseas staff.
- Process staff rotations and movement across divisions; monitor field staff recruiting and workforce planning.
- Develop the annual work plan for JDC’s inter-regional HR unit.
- Conduct ongoing research identifying trends and best practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of HR experience with working knowledge of global compensation practices
- BA/BS degree in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS platforms.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Personal integrity and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities, circumstances and direction.
- Collaborative and effective team member.
- Hebrew and/or Russian language skills a plus.
All inquiries and resumes are to be submitted to Robin Salsberg, Human Resources Director E-mail: email@example.com