Ralph I. Goldman Fellowship in Global Jewish Leadership
Applications for the 2017 Ralph. I Goldman Fellowship are now open. The Ralph I. Goldman Fellowship in Global Jewish Leadership (RIG) is the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee’s (JDC) premier leadership opportunity, awarded to one person annually, for young thinkers and doers — policy makers, writers, business innovators, artists, and community builders.
The Fellowship enriches a rising leader through direct exposure to local communities around the world and key challenges confronting the Jewish people. Fellows plan their year alongside senior JDC staff, identifying and designing 2-3 unique overseas placements shaped by their skills, interests and the critical needs of communities abroad.
This is a paid, professional opportunity for an exceptional young leader who is committed to impacting the global Jewish world. RIG Fellows receive a stipend and generous benefits.
- Professional achievement in the candidate’s chosen career
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong interest in international Jewish affairs and public service
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) is a plus but not a requirement
- Formal and/or informal Jewish education is a plus but not a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree and proven academic excellence. Master’s degree a plus but not a requirement.
Visit jdcentwine.org/rig-fellowship to learn more.
Application deadline: May 31, 2016
Fellowship dates: January-December 2017