What is an Impact Network?
JDC Giving Circles provide an opportunity for established and emerging philanthropists to join together and leverage these "Impact Networks". Giving Circles raise $50,000 + annually in collective funds for specific projects of their choosing, and get involved in learning deeply about the work and making a difference together.
What Giving Circles offer
- Join a network of thoughtful and caring peers committed to making a difference
- Leverage your gift with others to magnify impact
- Participate in meetings and calls with global experts and philanthropic leaders
- Receive exclusive reports from around the world, and during emergency situations
- Learn about cutting edge humanitarian and philanthropic strategies
- Attend an exclusive JDC Ambassadors Symposium and travel with Ambassadors to an international destination
There are Giving Circles in key cities around the United States - New York, Denver and St. Louis.
If you are interested in more information about these Networks or would like to start your own, contact Rebecca Neuwirth, Director of Strategic Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 885-0878.