The application period for the 2016-17 cohort is now open! Click here to receive an application!
TheGlobal Jewish Service Corps (JSC) is a year-long, paid opportunity for Jewish young professionals to volunteer overseas with JDC, the world's leading Jewish humanitarian organization.
Responding to international Jewish and humanitarian needs, JSC fellows facilitate and create innovative programs using their unique skills and talents.
Currently, fellows are serving in locations like Argentina, China, Estonia, Ethiopia, Germany, Haiti, India, Israel, Latvia, Poland, Rwanda, Turkey and Ukraine.
Apply if you:
- Have an interest in global Jewish issues and international humanitarian needs
- Have experience in formal/informal education or international development
- Want an opportunity to be a part of a community of young, Jewish volunteers, from all over the world
Qualifications of an applicant:
- College degree or equivalent and proven academic achievement
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and capacity for independent work
- Knowledge of other languages is valuable in many placements
The Global Jewish Service Corps is open to young Jewish professionals all over the world!
Unable to serve for a year? We have opportunities spanning four to eight weeks around the world. Check out our multi-week program!
Our 2014-15 cohort was just in NYC for orientation! See how they spent their week.
Applications deadline is December 25, 2015. To request an application or for more information, please contact email@example.com. If you are interested in the Roslyn Z. Wolf Cleveland-JDC International Fellows Program or JDC-BBYO Global Service Fellowship you can indicate so in your JSC application.