The application period for the 2016-17 cohort is now open! Click here to receive an application!
TheGlobal Jewish Service Corps (JSC) is a year-long, paid opportunity for Jewish young professionals to volunteer overseas with JDC, the world's leading Jewish humanitarian organization.
Responding to international Jewish and humanitarian needs, JSC fellows facilitate and create innovative programs using their unique skills and talents.
Currently, fellows are serving in locations like Argentina, China, Estonia, Ethiopia, Germany, Haiti, India, Israel, Latvia, Poland, Rwanda, Turkey and Ukraine.
Apply if you:
- Have an interest in global Jewish issues and international humanitarian needs
- Have experience in formal/informal education or international development
- Want an opportunity to be a part of a community of young, Jewish volunteers, from all over the world
Qualifications of an applicant:
- College degree or equivalent and proven academic achievement
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and capacity for independent work
- Knowledge of other languages is valuable in many placements
The Global Jewish Service Corps is open to young Jewish professionals all over the world!