Poland and Lithuania
Warsaw, Poland & Vilnius, Lithuania
More information: email or call Rebecca Neuwirth, Director of JDC Ambassadors, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.885.0878
The reemergence of Jewish life in Poland is living testament to the amazing resilience of our community in the face of the 20th century's most deadly anti-Semitism.
- Visit Auschwitz and experience Jewish renewal in Krakow and Warsaw
- Get an insider's VIP tour of the new Polish Jewish museum
Meet a Jewish community in the picturesque city of Vilnius that cares for its elderly and builds a future in the face of adversity.
- Learn about the Baltic region, which has been experiencing major economic upheaval and is in the first steps of recovery
- Visit "warm homes" with elderly who have lived through the most dramatic and tragic events of the last century
- Enjoy dinner with young Jewish familes who are reconnecting to their roots and reinspiring Jewish life in Eastern Europe