Inside Haiti 2014
Entwine Insider Trips - Young Professionals
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within hours of the tragic January 2010 earthquake in Haiti, JDC mobilized resources to help the survivors rebuild their lives. Four years later, what challenges still exist? What can be done to build the country on strong footing? What do JDC’s post-disaster humanitarian efforts look like in Haiti today?
Volunteer with JDC in the areas of educational support, community rebuilding and humanitarian relief and make a difference on the ground right now.
To receive an application for Inside Haiti, email email@example.com.
Application deadline: December 1, 2013
- Serve alongside the world’s largest Jewish humanitarian aid organization (JDC).
- Gain first-hand insight into challenges facing Haiti four years after the devastating earthquake.
- Volunteer in the fields of medical assistance, educational support and humanitarian relief.
- Work alongside village residents to renovate community spaces & facilitate community center activities & educational workshops.
- Volunteer with medical programs through major JDC partner organizations on the ground.
- Engage in cultural exchange through exclusive briefings with JDC local partner organizations and program beneficiaries.
- Travel with JDC’s Haiti Management Team and other young adults from around the world.