More information: Avital Muth, Ambassadors Missions, at email@example.com
Participate in a Teen-Led Humanitarian Trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina to bring needed supplies to the Argentinian Jewish Community and provide hands-on service work.
For high school students in 11th and 12th grades and a parent.
Teen-Led Supply and Donation Drive: Organized by J-Teen Leadership
• Collect and deliver needed supplies for the Argentinian Jewish Community
• Plan, organize and lead hands-on service projects in Buenos Aires
• Be an ambassador from the American Jewish community
• Connect with Jewish community in Buenos Aires
• Listen, learn and hear the stories of the Argentinian people
• Come home and share the story of your experience
• Empower Jewish teens to help make a difference through service
Teen Applications and Family Registration Forms are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request application package. Applications will be taken in the order they are received. This trip will fill quickly!
Costs: Approximately $3,400 per person. [Needs based scholarships are available from J-Teen Leadership and WRT]. Community service certificates provided at completion of trip following submission of reflection essay. Price includes: Round trip air- NY to Buenos Aires, hotel accommodations at Grand Hotel, in the heart of Buenos Aires, insurance and food. You’ll be expected to cover several lunches (at the airport and Saturday afternoon).
SERVICE PROJECTS: May include visits and hands-on work with JDC’s Baby Care- mother and infant program and L’Dor V’Dor Senior Center. Site visits to Jewish day camps and meet with athletes from Argentinian Maccabee delegation. Attend Shabbat Services at Conservative Synagogue, meet Hillel students.
Orientation Meeting (teens and parents) - February date to be determined.
Teen-led Supply Drive Meeting (teens only) - March date to be determined.