More information: Avital Muth, Ambassadors Missions, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of the lively Cuban Jewish spirit.
Celebrate a Shabbat in Havana like you've never done before with a Jewish community that has been revived from near extinction. Share in an unforgettable experience of daily life and Jewish culture on the island today.
$2400 per person double occupancy
$2600 per person single occupancy
[Covers in-country travel, round-trip airfare to/from Havana, unique visits, hotels, meals, and guides; does not include overnight stay in Miami, travel to/from Miami)
- Walk through the city’s Old Jewish Quarter to Adath Israel, Havana's traditional Orthodox synagogue.
- Tour the Patronato Synagogue and visit the Community Center, Sunday school, and pharmacy. The Patronato features a full library, with an impressive collection of Jewish books that is a popular source of reference and education for Jews throughout Cuba.
- Spend Shabbat morning at the Sephardic Hebrew Center, the only Sephardic synagogue in Havana, founded in 1954.
- Participate in Havdalah with the Jewish community, followed by an exciting Israeli dance troupe performance.
Participation requires a meaningful gift to help support JDC’s rescue, relief, and renewal programs around the world.
* All trips are subject to change, with a maximum & minimum number of participants