JDC Expedition to
Estonia and Finland
April 7, 2024 – April 11, 2024Register Now
Discover Jewish Estonia and Finland with JDC, April 7-11, 2024.
- Experience Tallinn’s Old Town, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval walled towns and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Immerse yourself in both Tallin and Helsinki’s vibrant Jewish communities, with visits to the local synagogues and schools, gaining insights into how JDC fosters local Jewish life.
- Learn about the impact the geopolitical situation and the Ukraine crisis are having on the local Jewish communities.
- Explore the famous Suomenlinna—an 18th century sea fortress spread across 8 islands.
* JDC expeditions are offered exclusively to JDC supporters making a philanthropic annual gift of $5,000 and above.
The Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn
The Kemp Hotel, Helsinki
Site visits, briefings, tours, etc.
Meals (as per itinerary)
Professional English-speaking guide
Arrival and departure transfers
*Please note that your participation fee does not include international airfare. Travel and cancellation insurance is required.
Upcoming JDC Global Expeditions
© 2023 American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Inc.