JDC Expedition to
Kazakhstan and Georgia
September 6, 2024 – September 13, 2024Register Now
Discover Jewish Georgia and Kazakhstan with JDC, September 6-13, 2024.
- Featuring Scholar in Residence, Rabbi David Wolpe
- Explore some of the Jewish communities of the centuries old Silk Road, gaining insights into their traditions, art, and rich heritage.
- Venture into the breathtaking landscapes of Kazakhstan’s high mountains and Georgia’s gorgeous waterfalls and lakes.
- Experience the soul of Georgia through hands-on experiences, as you master the art of Georgian cooking and dance to traditional rhythms.
- Witness the impactful humanitarian work of JDC, making a difference in the lives of some of the world’s neediest Jews and fostering Jewish life.
*Optional extension, September 13-14: Spend Shabbat with the Jewish community of Tbilisi and enjoy more opportunities to explore this amazing city!
* JDC expeditions are offered exclusively to JDC supporters making a philanthropic annual gift of $5,000 and above.
Rixox Hotel, Almaty
Park Inn by Radisson, Astana
Marriot Hotel, Tbilisi
Site visits, briefings, tours, etc.
Meals (as per itinerary)
Professional English-speaking guide
Arrival and departure transfers
Internal flights (as per itinerary)
*Please note that the Shabbat Extension in Tbilisi is an additional cost.
*Please note that your participation fee does not include international airfare. Travel and cancellation insurance is required.
Upcoming JDC Global Expeditions
© 2023 American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Inc.